Please remember if you are in an accident to:
1) Stay Calm, Stop Immediately, Be Curteous
2) Send of help if needed or call 911. Do not leave the scene
3)Give reasonable help to injured people. Do not move them.
4)Immediately Call your Supervisor
5)Report all facts and record all info on this form
6)DO NOT Make a statement to anyone about fault or argue about the accident in any manner whatsoever. You may speak to the police about the accident.
8) The only time the police need to be notified is if there is a major injury or the vehicle damage is over $1,000
NO NEED TO CALL THE POLICE IF NOBODY IS HURT AND EVERYONES VEHICLE IS WORKING
9) TAKE PICTURES AND EMAIL THEM.
10) The other driver should get your business card with our insurance number on it Click Here for all insurance cards.